Our Full-Time Volunteering Programme opens up a world of opportunities for young people from the UK, Europe and across the globe. Our international volunteers come to us through our international partnerships and through our work in Erasmus+ European Voluntary Service (EVS) / European Solidarity Corps (ESC).
If you are looking to gain experience for work or education, learn new skills or help others in the community, as well as gain insight into life in the UK that you would not get from a holiday, Volunteering Matters can help!
You may be eligible to volunteer with Volunteering Matters if you:
- are based in one of the countries where we have established international partnerships (see list below)
- are aged 18-35
- can volunteer full time (up to 35 hours per week) in the UK for up to 12 months
- are flexible about the location and nature of your project
- have energy, enthusiasm and a commitment to volunteering (you don’t need previous experience or qualifications as full training is provided)
- have good conversational English
- can provide two satisfactory references and a police check from your country of residence
- can fulfil the necessary entry and visa requirements for volunteering in the UK