Network Point Newcastle aims to bring together organisations across Newcastle upon Tyne who work with and support individuals in later life and/or with dementia to build volunteering capacity and share best practice in volunteering.
Network Point Newcastle presents an exciting opportunity to develop a new vision for volunteering in the Health and Social Care Sector, specifically relating to mid to late life and/or dementia.
- To identify and highlight examples of best practice in order to raise the profile of volunteering in health and social care
- To create and build a network of experts, practitioners and volunteers within the health and social care sector
- To support health and social care settings with processes and procedures in order to help them benefit from volunteering and build capacity
- To link existing volunteering programmes with others to share ideas, training and resources
- To create resources (i.e. toolkits) for health and social care settings to assist with the development of new volunteering opportunities
- To explore innovative ways of increasing volunteering with the Health and Social Care Sector
CONTACT US ON 07823413253 or email us at: