ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
If you want to help older and vulnerable people get to their hospital & health care appointments, day care centres, social events and respite centres and make a difference to their lives then get join RSVP West’s South Gloucestershire based driving scheme. Together we can assist with helping older people maintain their health, independence and reduce social isolation.
- Clean driving licence for volunteer driving.
- Your own vehicle.
- Must have a criminal record check (DBS)
- Interest in helping reduce social isolation in South Gloucestershire.
- Good listening skills
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- As a volunteer you’ll receive:
- An induction programme as well as other training and on-going support.
- Out of pocket expenses.