ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
If you want to help older and vulnerable people get to their health care appointments and make a difference to their lives then join RSVP’s East Yorkshire based driving scheme in Snaith working with The Marshes surgery. Together we can assist with helping older people maintain their health, independence and reduce isolation.
- A clean driving licence for volunteer driving is preferred, but a small number of points are allowable.
- Your own vehicle, including a valid MOT (if necessary) and up to date insurance
- Must have a criminal record check (DBS)
- An interest in helping reduce rural isolation in your community.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
As a volunteer you’ll receive:
- Third-party liability insurance