Get Out Get Active (GOGA) is an exciting programme that supports disabled and non-disabled people to enjoy being active together. Funded by Spirit of 2012, the programme is focused on getting some of the UK’s least active people moving more through fun and inclusive activities.
There are many ways you could be involved. You could do some coaching alongside qualified sports coaches, help promote the programme on social media, enable people to get to venues, help with administration or be involved in various events taking place throughout the year.
- Volunteers would need to be eligible to volunteer in the UK as we would be unable to sponsor visas
- We welcome applications from both disabled and non-disabled people
- No previous experience or qualifications required
WHAT WE PROVIDE
As a volunteer you’ll receive:
- the opportunity to attend skills workshops
- coaching qualifications
- free GOGA branded kit and rewards
- reasonable travel expenses