Connect+Go is a volunteer transport service funded by the Department of Transport helping tackle loneliness and isolation in young people.
We’re currently recruiting for:
- Volunteers to drive our minibus in Coventry and Warwickshire
- Volunteers to drive our tuk-tuk in and around Nuneaton
The types of places you’ll be driving the young people will include libraries, parks, gyms, places of religious worship, local event days and coffee mornings. The roles are flexible, and you can commit to as many trips as you choose.
Find out more, and register your interest, below.
- Midas training, funded by Volunteering Matters
- Supervisory support from dedicated project staff with regular check-ins
- Out of pocket expenses including mileage when travelling from home to the Connect+Go vehicle
- Are trustworthy, reliable and positive
- Can provide references
- Are happy to complete DBS checks
- Able to commit to a minimum of 3 months volunteering
For more information about the Connect+Go