Car4Carers, one of the many community transport services in Pembrokeshire, needs volunteer drivers for their tailor made transport scheme.The scheme provides carers with door to door transport at a pre arranged time, enabling carers, and the cared for person, if required, to reach their chosen destination.
Volunteer drivers will receive reimbursement for petrol cost and RSVP will cover their public liability while carrying out any volunteer duties.The service enables carers to get out and back quickly, giving them peace of mind that they aren’t leaving their loved ones for too long. Costs to the carer are very reasonable and the volunteer driver will always have their expenses covered.
- Full clean driving licence is essential
- Must have a criminal record check (DBS) provide by RSVP
- Interest in working with people
What we provide
As a volunteer you’ll receive:
- A 1:1 project induction as well as other training and on-going support.
- Out of pocket expense
- Public and liability insurance during volunteer duties